Last week, I had to take a break from reporting the results for my portfolio.
I’m embarrassed to say what I did, but please understand that it wasn’t a drawdown by any means!
Therefore, the account was restarted as it is.
MQL5 Free EA – NOZAX Portfolio No.1
NOZAX Portfolio No.1
- Account: NZX Zero (ECN) (NOZAX)
- Initial balance: 100,000 yen
- Working EA:
- TraderMind EA MT5: Currency pair: USDCAD#, Timeframe: 1-hour, Lot quantity: 0.03 lot
- White Bear DT for NOZAX: Currency pair: GBPJPY#, Timeframe: 5-minute, Lot quantity: 0.01 lot
- White Bear DT for NOZAX: Currency pair: USDJPY#, Timeframe: 5-minute, Lot quantity: 0.02 lot
Results from 20-24 February (NOZAX Portfolio No.1)
- TraderMind EA MT5: 2 win and 0 loss, total profit and loss was 995 yen (34.3pips).
- White Bear DT GBPJPY: 1 win and 0 loss, total profit was 242 yen (24.8 pips).
- White Bear DT USDJPY: 0 win and 0 loss, total profit was 0 yen (0.0 pips).
Past Results (NOZAX Portfolio No.1)
The individual results of each EA to date are as follows.
- 3 January – 24 February 2023
(Trades with a profit of even 1 yen are counted as “winning", while the opposite is counted as “negative")
- Although there were few trades in the first week after the restart, we were able to finish safely with a positive profit and loss. As a result, the balance went from ¥100,000 to ¥118,420.
Strategies for the next week and beyond
Continue selecting EAs to add to the portfolio.
Because it is free, there are many trials, such as limited functions and discontinuation. However, even if there is no registration now, it may be registered tomorrow, so I will look patiently. Meanwhile, the other EAs that make up the portfolio are working solemnly.
That’s one of the advantages of portfolio management!