mini-review – I asked Chat GPT!
I bought a subtraction of the much-talked-about AI, Chat GPT. It’s a waste if you don’t use it, so let them work. First of all, what is Chat GPT? I asked Chat GPT about Chat GPT.
What is Chat GPT?
Chat GPT is one of the large-scale language models trained by OpenAI. GPT, short for “Generative Pre-trained Transformer", uses the Transformer architecture, one of the deep learning technologies used in the field of artificial intelligence. Chat GPT is like an AI assistant trained to help you perform natural language processing tasks, allowing you to ask and answer questions through chat with artificial intelligence. It can also be used for various language processing tasks such as text generation, summarization, and translation.
ChatGPT login page: https://chat.openai.com/auth/login
It is free to use, although there is a character limit on replies and the speed is a little slow.
I would like to ask questions about forex-related matters in the next issue.
MQL5 Free EA – NOZAX Portfolio No.1
NOZAX Portfolio No.1
- Account: NZX Zero (ECN) (NOZAX)
- Initial balance: 100,000 yen
- Working EA:
- TraderMind EA MT5: Currency pair: USDCAD#, Timeframe: 1-hour, Lot quantity: 0.03 lot
- White Bear DT for NOZAX: Currency pair: GBPJPY#, Timeframe: 5-minute, Lot quantity: 0.01 lot
- White Bear DT for NOZAX: Currency pair: USDJPY#, Timeframe: 5-minute, Lot quantity: 0.02 lot
Results from 13-17 March (NOZAX Portfolio No.1)
- TraderMind EA MT5: 2 wins and 0 losses, total profit and loss of 596 yen (21.6 pips).
- White Bear DT GBPJPY: 8 wins and 5 losses, total profit and loss of -2512 yen (-239 pips).
- White Bear DT USDJPY: 13 wins and 3 losses, total profit and loss of 1474 yen (81.7 pips).
Past Results (NOZAX Portfolio No.1)
The individual results of each EA to date are as follows.
- 3 January-17 March 2023
(Trades with a profit of even 1 yen are counted as “winning", while the reverse is counted as “negative")
- This week, White Bear DT’s USDJPY and GBPJPY trades were high, and the wins and losses were intense, but they averaged over the week, and the balance ended at ¥118,155, a slight decrease from ¥118,597 at the end of last week.
Current status and schedule of the portfolio
White Bear DT GBPJPY is a bit sluggish. If you trade GBPJPY, you will inevitably be at the mercy of the large range of price movements. Therefore, we have reduced the number of trading lots of White Bear DT GBPJPY that trades GBPJPY, and this week it worked.
As for the portfolio addition candidate “Synapse smart EA MT5", there were almost no trades this week either. Verification is likely to take some time.