The “White Bear Series" EA has excellent logic that has been around for a long time. “White Bear DT for NOZAX” was released in conjunction with the launch of MT5 broker “NOZAX” in Japan.
This EA was released as a campaign limited to this site, and can be used free of charge if you have a “NOZAX" account opened from this site. *Currently not available elsewhere.
This time, it is a special project “White Bear DT for NOZAX“.
What is White Bear DT?
The EA of the White Bear series is still sold as a paid MT4 version EA “White Bear Z" and “White Bear ZZ". “Z" was released in September 2014 and “ZZ" in October 2019. All of these are scalping EAs that target price movements around the rollover time.
On the other hand, “White Bear DT" is a free MT5 EA that can only be used on NOZAX, with an entry time of 24 hours and a wider TP/SL than the previous White Bear series, classified as a day trade EA. .
We use multiple moving averages to track trends and make entry decisions using a combination of RSI, Stochastics, Williams %R, and ADX. The maximum holding time of the position is about 13 hours, and the position is controlled by multiple internal logics.
- Trading timeframe: 5 minutes
- Take Profit (TP)/Stop Loss (SL): 16/115 (pips)
- Entry period: About 24 hours
- Maximum number of positions held: 5 (can be changed between 1 and 10)
- Maximum retention time: about 13 hours
- In some situations, positions may be held in both directions
- EA_Name: the name of the EA as it appears in the comments. Can be changed freely.
- MAGIC: A number to identify which EA the order was submitted from. Please specify a value that does not duplicate the magic number of other EAs you are using.
- Slippage (pips): Allow up to a specified value (pips) of slippage between the order price and the execution price.
- Maximum Spread (pips): no entry is made if the maximum spread (pips) is exceeded.
- TakeProfit (pips): Take profit
- StopLoss (pips): Stop loss
- MaxPositions: maximum number of positions held (can be changed between 1 and 10)
- Entry Interval: 0_Additional positions can be taken at the opening price of the next bar, 1_At least one bar interval
- Money Manegement: true (compound interest), false (simple interest)
- Risk (%) /1 position: used when compounding (MM=true); based on the StopLoss value, the number of lots is automatically calculated so that the loss per position is approximately equal to the Risk% of the excess margin.
- Lots when MM=false: number of lots when simple interest
- AutoGMT: Get the server time from the Forex trader’s server and automatically calculate the GMT offset value and set it to the EA.
(Note) When manually setting or backtesting, the values set below will be used.
- Winter GMT Offset: Winter time
- Summer GMT Offset: Summer time
- US DST / European DST: US Summer Time (true) / European Summer Time (false)
The GMT offset value is the number of hours that your vendor’s server time is off GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and must be corrected for each broker.
The GMT offset value for NOZAX is already set as the default value for the EA.
- Account: NZX Zero (ECN) (NOZAX)
- Currency pair: USDJPY#
- Time frame: M5
- Initial balance: $10,000
- Parameters: Default setting
- Period: 1 Jan 2013 – 31 Dec 2022